Friday 1 July 2016

Film No. 39 (2016) Independence Day: Resurgence. June 22nd.

Film No. 39 (2016) June 22nd.  6.45 PM GREATER UNION Innaloo.




"Our survival is only possible, when we stand together" (U.S. President Lanford (Sela Ward) speaks to her nation).





I didn't see Independence Day (1996) and it wouldn't have mattered if I had. There is a 4.46 min trailer of this latest release, I.D. Resurgence. Find a 3D smart T.V. some glasses and watch the trailer; you'll get the storyline and a sense of the effects which are continually repeated and are the reason the film was made. The script writers are named but I find it hard to believe they have used their real names. In fact I find it hard to believe contemporary cinema audiences will be able to stomach the banality of this film.  2GUMS. 

No comments:

Post a Comment