Thursday 16 March 2017

Film No. 14 (2017) A Few Less Men February 28th.

Film No. 14 (2017) February 28th.  6.30 PM Greater Union Event Cinema, Innaloo.



"He's got an enormous boner" (said on numerous occasions by numerous people throughout the film).







Find the 2.33 minute trailer for A Few Less Men, view it and you'll save yourself money and time on catching the cinema release. If, after that viewing you feel ungratified then feel secure in the fact you won't be alone.

I so wanted to praise a film shot in this beautiful state (Western Australia) in which I live and love. But I can't. This sequel to A Few Best Men may be slightly better than its predecessor, but why on earth was it made? I was mildly amused on four to five occasions. This is not a good sign for a 93 minute feature length comedy.

So let me reiterate; watch the trailer and be done with it. You'll get as much amusement as I did over 93 minutes.  3GUMS

  


No comments:

Post a Comment